PAKISTAN HOSIERY MANUFACTURERS & EXPORTERS ASSOCIATION
37-H, BLOCK-6 P.E.C.H.S., KARACHI-PAKISTAN
TEL: 0092-21-34522769, 34522685, 34544765 FAX: 0092-21-34543774
Ref. No. PHMA/Cir-009/2017
TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE ASSOCIATION(SOUTH ZONE)
PHMA PROCEDURE FOR PROCESSING CLAIMS
UNDER ‘DUTY DRAWBACK OF TAXES ORDER 2016-17’
All our valued members are requested to submit their Duty Drawback of Taxes Claims as per the following guidelines to ensure prompt processing.
Eligibility in accordance with MINTEX and PHMA:
Ø Have valid Membership of PHMA
Ø Registered with Ministry of Textile Industry.
The following procedure will be adopted to process claims:
Online data submission to RDA Cell, Ministry of Textile Industry, is required. Please submit the application on Annexure-II on the website link www.rdacell.com and take printout after submission.
Then submit the following documents to the association for processing claims:
1) PHMA Application form dully filled in (attached)
2) Electronic E-Form
3) Annexure-II of the Notification No.1(42)TID/17-RDA
4) Copy of Goods Declaration Form (Containing Examiners report &MR date)
5) Copy of Certified Invoice
6) Copy of Bill of Lading /Master Air Way Bill along with House bill of Lading, FCR along with Master bill of Lading/House Airways Bill (where applicable)/original Truck receipt.
7) Copy of Export Proceeds Realization Certificate (Appendix-I)
8) Freight paid Certificate (If applicable)
9) Commission paid Certificate (If applicable)
10) Insurance Premium Certificate (If applicable)
11) Copy of undertaking by the claimant (Appendix-III)
12) Tracking or Arrival Report
The Association will scrutinize all the documents and if found in order, will process the case and issue certificate (Appendix II).
Specific Entries / Requirements on Shipping Documents
The members may ensure that:
1. The merchandise description is correct on the shipping documents included Form E.
2. Where manual bill of export (GD) the unit shall affix a stamp at the top of the copy of the Goods declaration form (containing examiner’s report and MR date) prescribed under the Custom Act,1969(IC of 1969) the following Narration namely:
“Duty drawback as notified shall be claimed for the consignment.”
3. Exchange rates can be obtained from the following link of State Bank’s Website which will be used in Claim Application.
Fees & Charges
Please submit pay orders for the Service Charges along with Claims as per following:
Further details and specimen of Annexure’s can be seen in the attached DDT Order.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Muhammad Riaz Ahmed Muhammad Jawed Bilwani
Chairman (Southern Zone) Chief Coordinator
Attached: PHMA Application Form
Duty Drawback of Taxes Order 2016-17