PAKISTAN HOSIERY MANUFACTURERS & EXPORTERS ASSOCIATION
37-H, BLOCK-6 P.E.C.H.S., KARACHI-PAKISTAN
TEL: 0092-21-34522769, 34522685, 34544765 FAX: 0092-21-34543774
Ref. No. PHMA/Cir-015/2017
TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE ASSOCIATION
NOMINATIONS FOR 40TH INTERNATIONAL SPECIALIZED EXHIBITION-FAIR
OF TEXTILES, APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR ‘BELTEXLEGPROM’ SPRING 2017’
AND 1ST BELARUS-PAKISTAN FORUM OF MANUFACTURERS
OF TEXTILES, APPAREL AND FOOTWEAR, IN BELARUS
Please find below copy of letter No.13(107)TID/14RDA dated 6th March, 2017 which received today from the Ministry of Textile Industry, Islamabad.
Members interested to join the delegation of Ministry of Textile Industry or to participate in the above exhibition are requested to kindly communicate their consent to the Association immediately.
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF TEXTILE INDUSTRY
1ST Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, F-5/1,
No. 13(107)TID/14-RDA Islamabad, the 6th March, 2017
All Textile Associations
I am directed to refer to above subject and state that the Belarusian Ambassador has invited Pakistani textiles and clothing manufacturers to participate in the 40th International Specialized Exhibition-Fair of Textiles, Apparel and Footwear “BELTEXLEGPROM Spring 2017” which is going to be held from 29th-31st March, 2017 in Minsk, Belarus (copy enclosed) and also offered space for the stalls to showcase Pakistani textile and garment products. It is pertinent to mention that 1st Belarus-Pakistan Forum of Manufacturers of Textiles, Apparel and Footwear would also be held on sideline of this exhibition. The aim of this forum is to further deepen the bilateral trade, provide opportunity for joint ventures and investment at both ends and relevant information sharing.
2. In this regards, a delegation led by Ministry of Textile Industry would be participating in the exhibition and 1st Belarus-Pakistan Forum.
3. Belarus has around $ 1.5 billion worth of textile and garment products’ imports from world however our share is quite low in their market. Major import products of Belarus are cotton, yarn, fabrics and garments. Belarus is member of Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) comprising Russia, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan and Belarus. Participation in said events would not only provide an opportunity to showcase Pakistani textile and garment products but would also help in establishing direct linkages with potential buyers and investors not only from Belarus but also EAEU and other international exhibitors and buyers participating in the exhibition. The subject events would also pave way to develop joint ventures. It is pertinent to mention that access to Belarusian market would provide access to EAEU in future.
4. It is requested to send nominations for the delegation to be led by Ministry of Textile for said event. It is requested to provide nominations clearly latest by 9th March, 2017 mentioning that the participant wants to attend exhibition/joint forum and also wants to place stall or only to attend exhibition/joint forum (relevant details regarding stalls and costs would be share, accordingly).
Section Officer (TR-I)
1. Staff Officer to Secretary, Ministry of Commerce, Islamabad
2. SPS to Secretary, Ministry of Textile Industry, Islamabad.