PAKISTAN HOSIERY MANUFACTURERS & EXPORTERS ASSOCIATION
To: All Members of the Association (Southern Zone)
INVITATION TO SPONSOR THE
35TH IAF WORLD FASHION CONVENTION 2019
International Apparel Federation (IAF) and Pakistan Readymade Garments Manufacturers & Exporters Association (PRGMEA) are organizing 35th IAF World Fashion Convention” on November 12th - 13th, 2019 in Lahore, Pakistan. Sponsorship Invitation and Convention details are attached in the Brochure. The convention theme is ‘Let’s grow together for a more prosperous and sustainable future’ represents international trends in a local context.
The 35th Convention is designed to bring all stakeholders of apparel and textile value chain together for adopting a unanimous growth agenda to lead industry towards responsible future. This mega event will also serve the purpose of introducing new materials, technologies and processes. As such, whosoever would want to be known to the apparel world would be there. As customary at IAF Conventions, it is expected about 250 delegates, about 70% of which would constitute the top management of the Pakistani apparel industry. The other 30% will consist of apparel industry executives from over 20 countries, mostly IAF members.
IAF and PRGMEA have extended invitation to PHMA members to participate and sponsor the event.
For more details please contact to following:
Mr. Ijaz A. Khokhar, Regional President, IAF, Former Chairman & Chief Coordinator, PRGMEA
Tel: +92-42-35851277, 35852946 E-mail: URL: