PAKISTAN HOSIERY MANUFACTURERS & EXPORTERS ASSOCIATION
37-H, BLOCK-6 P.E.C.H.S., KARACHI-PAKISTAN
TEL: 0092-21-34522769, 34522685, 34544765 FAX: 0092-21-34543774
REF. NO. PHMA/CIR-038/2011
DATED: 17th MARCH, 2011
TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE ASSOCIATION
SUBJECT: Participation in South Asian Glamour Exhibition 2011 at Chengdu, China ( June 12 -15, 2011).
Email received form Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI) on the subject is being circulated to all members of the association for their information and interest to participate in the subject event to be held from 12 – 15 June 2011 at Chengdu, China.
Thanks & Best Regards,
[*] This is electronic email and does not require any signature.
Members Executive Committee – FPCCI
Members, Bodies – FPCCI
Members, Standing Committee on Fairs and Exhibitions – FPCCI
Regular Participants / Exhibitors
Participation in South Asian Glamour Exhibition 2011 at Chengdu, China ( June 12 -15, 2011)
We are pleased to inform you that FPCCI is organizing Pakistan’s official participation in the subject fair. Some salient features of the fair are given hereunder:
Name : South Asian Glamour Exhibition 2011
Date : 12- 15 June, 2011
Venue : Sichuan Science and Technology Museum, Chengdu – China
Exhibits Profile :
Gifts items, Herbal Cosmetics, Food and Beverages, Seafood, Dairy Products Agricultural Products, Artificial Jewelry, Textile Handicrafts, Onyx & Marble Handicrafts, Brass Handicrafts, Home Textile Bedding, clothing, and Footwear, Leather Goods, Sports goods etc. Precious / semi precious stones.
Participation Charges : Participation Fee Rs. 25,000 per 9 square meter stall through Demand Draft /
Pay Order favouring FPCCI.
Member Bodies are requested to kindly circulate the above information advising the interested parties to apply for the participation complying with the following:
3. Minimum space to be applied for is 9 Square Meters.
4. Each party will be allocated one item only. In case party applies for two items it will pay double participation fee for display in only one booth.
5. Company Brochure or Profile.
6. Documentary evidence of export turnover if the applicant is exporting to China. In case of new company bank statement of last 6 months.
1. FPCCI is organizing Pakistan’s participation on self-finance basis. Hence all expenses on account of Stall/ Pavilion, Decoration, Shipment, Freight, Clearing & Forwarding, Accommodation, other Miscellaneous Expenses and Visa Fee will be borne by the participants themselves individually or collectively.
2. Applications received after the expiry of the Last Date will not be entertained.
3. Incomplete application will not be entertained.
4. FPCCI will issue Visa Recommendation letter to =02= two representatives of each company having applied for minimum space of 9 Square Meters. (submit details with applications)
5. In case of rejection of Visa by the Embassy/Consulate of China, FPCCI will not be responsible.
6. Selection will be made strictly on merit, priority will be given to non-traditional items however, FPCCI reserves the right to reject any company.
Mir Nasir Abbas
Director (Int’l Affairs)
Encl: as above
The Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FPCCI)